Monday, April 2, 2012

Flashing Back on Diecuts

Flashback Friday 22.0's challenge is to repost your first card with a die cut on it.  Well, I had to go back and search thru my posts because I could not remember what I had made.  This is what I came across from July 2009...

Be sure to check out the Flashback Friday blog and find out all the details to play along.  It is fun to look back on your first posts.  I always find something that I completely forgot about (good and bad!).
Smiles,
Julie

10 comments:

  1. how cute is that little curve of buttons?!?! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Julie, I love playing this challenge as well. Thanks so much for joining us for Flashback Friday 22.0 and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card, Julie! Love that die cut label (one of my faves that I have too). You definitely shouldn't cringe about this card. Very pretty! Thanks for playing at Flashback Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...so sweet! I love the pretty girl and the subtle colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Labels 4? AWESOME! They are definitely one of my go-to dies, and I find myself almost hiding them so that I don't use them on every.single.project :) Thanks for linking up to Flashback Friday so we can all see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cupcakes...gotta love a cupcake card! Super cute Julie! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Memories...from the corners of my mind! Ha! Love that LPS stamping with the piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie this is so pretty .
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, and I love the piecing. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along at Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very cute! I love that sweet little girl sitting atop the cupcake! And of course, the Nesties frame her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete